CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Love, Laughter and really good Wine

I have a confession to make.  I am a stamp addict.  I have been collecting for over 10 years and a great majority of my stamps are wood block rubber stamps before the cling mounts came out and before I discovered Unity's fabulous rubber stamps on cling foam.  Sadly many of my wood block stamps never see use any more and are just stored in drawers (not that I could ever part with them)! I pulled out this wine background stamp from Stamps Happen recently because it was perfect to practice watercolor techniques on.  Of course when I finished it I didn't want to cover any of it up!  I paired it with this great sentiment from Unity Stamp Company and after trying a couple of things, I eventually stamped it on vellum so some of the background could hint through.
Just looking at this makes me want to pour a glass.  Maybe in a little bit, it is the weekend after all!

No comments: