CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Delight in the little things

Delight in the little things.  And new babies are certainly little and delightful and oh, so precious!!!
I have been having so much fun practicing with my watercolors this past week!  My favorite color combo has always been pinks, oranges and yellows or what I call sunset colors.  Could be sunrise too, I just don't like waking up that early to look.  :)
I was bringing a meal to a friend who had her baby girl last week and couldn't resist throwing together this quick card for her!

I am entering it into two challenges.

CAS-ual Fridays: Three thirds challenge. My three things are 3 pearls and 3 colors (I have always had a hard time accepting black and grey as colors).
Keep It Simple Challenge #39: watercolor

The stamp is an Itty Bitty from Unity Stamp Company

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful watercoloured background. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

~amy~ said...

Love the watercoloring!
Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tanja said...

Such a pretty card! The watercolor background is great. The pearls fit perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us at KIS!

Kelly Griglione said...

Really gorgeous watercolor background! Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!