CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friends with Flair

Ive been missing Friends with Flair so badly since my computer has been sadly broken for over a month now.  Quick access this morning to a laptop and first thing I do is upload a pic of a card I recently made and am pretty ecstatic to be able to share on my blog and with my Unity peeps! 
I threw this card together quickly for a friend going through a rough time.  I used the Unity KOM sketch for inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by, gotta keep it short today since my computer time is running out!  Happy friday all and have a wonderful weekend!
Stamps are from the August 2011 KOM.

14 comments:

Jingle said...

What a wonderful background! Great card!

Kary said...

What a pretty card!! Love the background, it's gorgeous!!

RubyM said...

Love this background card.

Amber Sheaves said...

I used the same sentiment and sketch for my FWF! I hope you get a computer soon!

Jackie S said...

Good luck getting your sad computer fixed. I don't think I could go a month without mine. Beautiful card. Really like the stamped background

Sarah said...

Great card-- sorry about the sad computer!

Emily Keaton said...

How sweet! I love the design you created with that text/flower block. This should do the trick to cheer your friend!

jennifer mitten said...

I love how you used these stamps!

Beejay said...

Great Background!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card, could be used for so many occasions.

sharon g said...

I love the use of kraft. And thanks for showing me an idea for usage of that stamp..

Roslyn said...

Great use of stamps! love it!

Aleks said...

Oh wow, totally love your take on this sketch! :) I'm always amazed when people can do something so gorgeous with no PP! :)

Pryn said...

Love how you used this stamp to create a background! It looks fabulous!