CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All because 2 people fell in love...

This past weekend I went up north to my hometown for my very best friends family reunion.  That's right, my BFF's family reunion.  Growing up I was so close to her family and still am to this day.  We no longer see each other as often but thanks to Facebook we all still keep in touch and it was so wonderful to be included in such a special family moment and to be able to catch up with my friends parents, sisters and children and meet their newest additions too!  I wanted to send a special thanks to her parents for inviting me and my family and this is the card I made.  This little sentiment is one of my favorites and it seemed so appropriate for this card. 
I love this stamp set from Unity.  It's called Generations and it's all about family.
I used brush markers on the doily stamp, added a pearl gem to the center and stamped the sentiment in black and viola, done!  It is amazing to look around a large room filled with family and realize that all of this was possible because once upon a time, two people fell in love...

1 comment:

Crafty Starkie said...

This card looks amazing! Seriously... I LOVE it! It is absolutely stunning! Nice work!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com