CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Time 2 Party and Friends with Flair!

I had a playdate for my daughters 2nd birthday this past Monday and actually got it scrapped a couple of days later!  Which made me feel extra guilty since I still haven't scrapped a layout of her 1st birthday. :(  But when inspiration comes I gotta go with it.  I had fun playing with some new stuff for this layout.  My hubby recently bought me the Elegant Edges cart and I busted it out for this LO and used it a lot on here.  I kinda love it and I kinda hate it.  There are so many awesome edge options on this cart and I love the frame options as well but I was annoyed that the largest I could make the scalloped square was 10 1/2"!?!  What's up with that Cricut?  I was using a 12x12 piece of paper and there was lots of extra room on it so I'm not sure why it wouldn't let me cut larger?  My other gripe with the cartridge is probably due more to me needing to break out a new mat.  It was moving the frames around on my mat and it's probably just not sticky enough anymore.
I also got my Unity June KOM in the mail a couple of days ago and thought the birthday sentiment and cupcake would be perfect for this!  Love getting a kit in the mail and busting out the stamps to play with the same day!  The papers are some old Scenic Route that I had laying around in my stash. 



9 comments:

Jingle said...

Absolutely adorable layout!!!

Erin said...

Such happy colors and adorable layout!

sharon g said...

I'm impressed that 1) you did it so quickly 2) it's so cute!

Kary said...

Beautiful layouts!! The photos are so adorable, great design and I love the colours you used on the layouts. Great job!

Ruby said...

Adorable layouts.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Fun and colorful! Love the doodles line of stamps there on the edges, that really makes it fun!!
Hugs, Wendy

Emily Keaton said...

How colorful and fun!! I love what you did with these layouts. :)

Anne Tussing said...

REALLY adorable! Love the fun edges (even if they're not 12 x 12) and your stamping!

Carol said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com