CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Melmac Anniversary Couple

My in-laws are celebrating their (42nd?) anniversary tomorrow and I put this card together for them last night/today.  When I was trying to come up with a design last night I came across this paper from October Afternoon of the vintage couple and I knew I wanted to do a card around that.  I have seen a few cards lately using this image for a wedding card but I thought it'd be funny to use as an anniversary card especially since my MIL & FIL were married back when Melmac was still popular!  I have also been loving this floral paper from Echo Park and once I decided upon that it sort of all came together nicely (don't you just love it when that happens)!   The finished card is 6x6.


No comments: