CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Color Me Silly Frog

I made this card for Project Sunshine and Smiles over at My Cricut Craft Room.  They are collecting cards for the children at St Jude's Hospital to fill their day with sunshine and smiles!  I stumbled across this blog and project only last week and made some cards to get to them ASAP since their original deadline was today but thankfully they have extended their deadline by nearly TWO MONTHS which gives me plenty of time to make lots of cards to cheer up a sick child's day!  If you are interested in making cards for this great cause then check out Erica's blog for all of the info.  Cards must be postmarked by August 25th so there is still plenty of time to get crafting and bring a smile to a sick child's face! 
The finished card is 5x7.  I cut the frog at 3 1/2" from Give A Hoot.  The papers I used are some fun (and ancient) papers from Basic Grey from a collection called Color Me Silly.  The sun is from an old Unity KOM (July 2009) and the sentiment is also Unity (Watermelon Gazpacho Soup).  And googly eyes of course cause I just love googly eyes on kids cards!!!

No comments: