CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2012

Unity, wine and chocolate

Happy Friday and FWF!!!  I have a cute little card to share with you today.  I don't go on Pinterest very often but I happened to be on a couple of days back when Angela was posting a lot of wine inspired pins which inspired me to make this card.  It just so happens that coincidentally there is a wine themed Unity stamp release this weekend!  How appropriate!
"A day without wine is like a day without chocolate...inconceivable!"  When I showed this card to my husband he said he'd heard that before...I was pretty sure I had made it up but I know it's a thought that probably goes through a lot of minds.  :)  We say inconceivable a lot in this house because we love The Princess Bride.  I think I should make a few more of these cards because I already have a few peeps I want to send it out to!

Unity stamps used:  Tell Me More itty bitty (speech bubble), March 2011 KOM (woman), Time for...Friends and Wine (wine bottle).

22 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

that's a cute card Crystal! love that quote :)

Julie Odil said...

Love your card. Take credit for the quote! Who can argue with you? (besides your DH?)

Thienly Azim said...

Love it and how perfect is this for the theme this weekend! Love the quote, too!

Ruby said...

Cute card. Love that image.

Carol L said...

The inside is as funny as the outside! I love the lettering you used!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the chuckle! What a fun card.

Emily Keaton said...

This is too much fun! We're Princess Bride fans here, too. :D

Chris Dring said...

Crystal, I LOVE your sense of humor! Your card is brilliant! As soon as I read the punch line, I thought of The Princess Bride movie! (One of our all time favorite movies, the hubby and I also say 'inconceivable' alot! LOL!)

veronica said...

"you keep using that word"!
lol, i love it!! i'm a big fan of that movie too!

Eva said...

LOVE that movie, and your card is awesome!

Cheri said...

Great card! I think there must be a resurgence in the popularity of The Princess Bride - I'm hearing about it a lot more lately!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Great card and SO perfect for this week with the new release of wine stamps!!

Lucy E. said...

Cute card and True statement!

Sam said...

Fun card!! Love the sentiment.

LauraJane:) said...

Big fan of PRINCESS BRIDE TOO! Fun card:)

Scrapper Myra said...

Love it. Very creative! Love the quote.

Beejay said...

This is my kinda card! Love anything about wine and papercrafting!

Michelle said...

Wonderful card!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ha Ha, great humor and lettering!

JPScraps said...

Awesome card!

jennifer mitten said...

Love this - so retro and love the Princess Bride too:-)

Carol L said...

This is cute and I love the lettering you did. For me, insert the word "coffee" instead of wine :)