CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

This too shall pass.



I wasn't expecting to get any crafty time in today but wonder of wonders the kids both napped at the same time today and for more than an hour!  I was able to throw together a quick card for the Unity Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge.  Since it's still Friday as well I'll just toss it into Friends with Flair too!
Here is the sketch:
 And here is my card created from this sketch:
Supplies:
Kraft cardstock, PP scraps from My Minds Eye (Gertie).  Unity Stamp Co Feb 2012 KOM.  Diamond Stickles on the raindrops.  Distressed edges with Antique Linen and rounded corners. 


16 comments:

Ruby said...

Love both of the cards. I like the umbrella's on the kraft paper.

jennifer mitten said...

I love your card! The paper pieced umbrellas are adorable....

veronica said...

Love your paper pieced umbrellas! great colors.

JPScraps said...

Love the card!

Jen M said...

Those umbrellas are fabulous pieced!

Roslyn said...

Those umbrella's look fabulous!

Kary said...

Oh Crystal, this card is so sweet!! I love the umbrellas - they look so good against the kraft. What a lovely card for someone who needs some cheer. Love this!

Angie said...

Really cute card. Love all the colors and raindrops!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh how CUTE!!! LOVE your take on the sketch! SO FUN!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cute love the umbrellas

Susan B. said...

This is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Haven't had much stamping' time myself...so I'm meandering...This IS A GREAT CARD....LOVE IT.

Lisa Arana said...

OH BOY! I adore the way you used the sketch. These umbrellas are some of my faves. I may have to CASE this one! LOVE it!

Riette said...

This was always my Dad's saying when things got tough. Lovely card. Thank you.

Pryn said...

LOVE your interpretation of the sketch, Crystal!! I am truly taken with this card...love the patterned umbrellas against the kraft background...love the sentiment (one of my mom's favorites)...love the raindrops...ok, I just love it ALL :)

Mary said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the this to will pass card! I may have to get that stamp for my collection!