CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Spring?

It was almost 60 degrees here in Michigan this past Friday and my boy and I weren't just going to sit by and let a beautiful day pass us by!  Outside we went for a stroll around the neighborhood.  Of course he fell asleep after about 5 minutes and so I walked until he woke up about an hour later.  :)  It was wonderful!  Peaceful, relaxing, invigorating walk with the sunshine on my face and the sounds of children playing in the neighborhood.  I had the camera with me and of course I snapped off a few shots and scrapped them yesterday.

The papers, stickers and embellishments are all Sassafras Lass.
The stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. (Feb 2010 and Oct 2010 Kit of the Month's)
Other: Button, twine, adhesive foam dots.
The design is based off of a sketch from the Got Sketch blog.

No comments: