The first award is called A Thing of Beauty Award and here are the rules for it:
I must share 5 things about myself ( 1 of the listed items must be something about crafting) and then pass the award to 5 other blogs.
The second award is: The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.
Here are the rules for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award:
1. Send a thank you to the one that nominated you include their link.
2. To accept this award, answer 7 random questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.
I 'm going to do as she did and consolidate my answers to fulfill both awards rules.
1) Thank you Pam @ Crafty Cards 4U2 you are very sweet!
2) 1. I love adventure and the great outdoors.
2. I used to have a 14 foot Burmese python, she was a sweetie!
3. I love dressing up for Renaissance Festivals!
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I have been a vegetarian for 14 years.
6. I am a stamp addict, I have WAY too many even to count!
7. I ALWAYS have my I-pod playing some tunes while crafting.
3) I wish to pass this on to the following blog friends in no particular order.
1. Karen @ Crafted With Love by Karen
2. Jasmine @ Jazzy Pantz Cardz
3. Maribel @ I Love Scrapping
4. Chriss @ Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou
5. Lisa @ A Mermaid's Crafts
6. Nancy @ Scrap Happens
7. Lynn @ Miller's Ink
8. Shelly @ My Paper Love
I am relatively new to the blogging scene but have always loved the friendliness, generosity and camraderie of the papercrafting community! It's what I miss most about not working in the industry anymore but raising 2 little ones is a full-time job and what I'm devoting all of my time to these days! It's nice to have that feeling again through my blogging friends, thank you again Pam for these wonderful awards!