CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A note to my daughter.

I got the idea for this card from the Cricut Magazine.  I had A Child's Year cart and loved the way they put the heart behind the mother/child silhouette.  The papers are Crate papers except for the paper used on the heart which is My Minds Eye.  The finished card is 5 1/4 by 5 1/4.  I cut the silhouette at 3 1/4 and the heart (Accent Essentials cart) at 4 1/4.  I used my label maker for the title.  My daughter is turning 2 in less than a month and I plan on writing her a note inside this card telling her all of the little things I love about her at this age.  Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great day!

2 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a sweet card! And I love that idea...what a treasured keepsake!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

~Tammy~ said...

This is just precious! What a great idea! Happy to be a new follower! :-)