CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday!!!

Plus we're spending all weekend with family so I'm really feeling the love today!  Here is a layout I made with the help of Archiver's for National Scrapbook Day last week.  Of course I had to personalize it, so I used some wonderful Tim Holtz tickets in the photo strip and used a Unity journaling stamp from a recent Kit of the Month.  The butterfly stamp is actually from Unity as well.  Papers are Echo Park.  Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Linda said...

how lovely is you scap page and one big happy family. And cute family too!

Houses Built of Cards said...

VERY pretty!!! LOVE the colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Anne Tussing said...

Such a sweet LO!! I LOVE that journaling spot that you used. It's one of my faves:) Your picture is so sweet too:)

sharon g said...

How sweet that page is. Nice job.

SeattleStamper said...

Love the strip across the bottom! Thanks for sharing your page

jennifer mitten said...

What a fabulous layout and lovely family!

Rachel B said...

What a fabulous family photo and your LO is great too!

Maria said...

LOVE your layout and wonderful photos!! Great job.