CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy spring!!!

I just love the 1st day of spring, probably one of my favorite days of the year!

I have a little card to share today using Unity's latest Kit of the Month, Always Begin Again and an oldie but goody sentiment kit called Inside & Out, which I'm not sure they make anymore because I couldn't find it on their website. They should make it because it was awesome! A whole sheet of red rubber filled with great sentiments for the inside and outside of your cards! I didn't take a pic but the sentiment inside from the same kit says, Thanks for being you.


I stamped the sentiment, masked it and then stamped the beautiful you flowers all around and watercolored them. There are a few gems in the centers of some of the flowers but its kind of hard to see in the pics.

I'm linking up with Unity's Friends with Flair today and can't wait to hop through all of the wonderful link-ups this weekend to see what  everyone's been creating with their Unity stamps!

I am also linking up to the Anything Goes March challenge at Anya, Oddies, and Others.

Have a beautiful weekend!

Crystal

18 comments:

Ruby said...

Very pretty flower card. Great sentiment.

Beckiejo said...

Love the colors! Very spring like.

Linda said...

what a pretty spring card. I love the colors!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card makes me happy - love the colors and the sentiment.

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty presentation for spring! Your stamped images are lovely the way you colored them, and what a great sentiment too! Happy Spring :)

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love all the green and your flowers are beautiful. I would buy this card if I saw it in a store.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Now this card really screams Spring!! Love all the colors! I would love it if you would share your card in our challenge over at Anya, Oddies and More monthly challenge: http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com

D- said...

I loVe your sweet spring card. Thanks for sharing.
{I spotted you on Unity FWF today}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Janis said...

This is fabulous, Crystal!! Love your pretty blossoms....perfect for the first day of spring! What a wonderful sentiment, too!
Hi from one of your Friends with Flair! :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this card. The masking makes for a card that really pops.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,fab colours.xxx

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty card! Lovely coloring! I am not familiar with this inside, outside set; I would love for Unity to offer it, so I could check it out.

T.L. Creations said...

Another lovely creation of yours that I absolutely adore! All of these beautiful blossoms paired with that perfect sentiment makes for one awesome card! The recipient of this beauty is going to be happy, happy, happy! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

So pretty and colorful. Love the happy feel .

Gaylynn said...

So very pretty and colorful. I like how the florals frame the nice sentiment.

Unknown said...

Crystal thank you for adding your beautiful Unity card to our Anya, Oddies, and others Monthly challenge. Hope you will play again with your Unity creations!!

Sue D said...

Beautiful colors!

Donna K said...

Love this sentiment, Crystal. I've seen different versions of it but the "walk forever in my garden" is so lovely. Gorgeous colors and layers of stamping. I also wanted to drop you a note and let you know how much your envelope decorating has inspired me. I went a little stamp crazy yesterday but I will get there! Hope you have a great week this week... xx Donna K

PS...your card is on the Unity blog today! just sayin'