CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Happiest I Have Ever Been

It's *almost* Friday, it's Friends with Flair and today I have my entry for Unity's WCMD Challenge #4 (sketch challenge) to share!

{you}
{me}
{together}
=
the happiest I have ever been
:)
It's been so fun playing along with the challenges over at Unity for World Card Making Day!  I still have 3 more to finish and can't wait to find some spare time to play with my stamps and get inky!

Supplies Used:  August 2012 SMAK (you, me, together, happiest I have ever been), Modern Chit Chat (heart bubble), Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers, white gel pen and glossy accents to cover the heart bubble.

12 comments:

Eva said...

Super pretty card! Love the pink and how you used the sketch.

Ruby said...

Very pretty card.

Lindsey said...

What a sweet card! Love the pink background and the heart speech bubble. Nice!

JPScraps said...

So pretty in pink ;)

Julie Odil said...

I love how you did this. I might have to scraplift the idea!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! Great take on the sketch!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

Great use of the sketch, I think it is a hard one to follow. Your colors and sentiment are so perfect!

Lucy said...

Pretty card. That sketch is simple, but cute!

Scrapper Myra said...

Absolutely love it.

Jen said...

This is so cute! I just love the bubblegum pink!

Emily H said...

This is a gorgeous card and a precious sentiment!

Michelle said...

Wow! I love this...the colors...shapes...patterns...and setiment! Awesome!