CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Early 2011 cards

My attempt at putting all of my photographed creations in one location.  Before my blog I used to upload creations to a couple of different online craft galleries but since I haven't been on those in months I thought I'd simplify (which is turning out to be not simple at all) and put them all in one location and delete my online galleries. 
McGill Paper Blossom Punch, Hero Arts Doily stamp.
McGill Flower Punch.
Unity Stamps, Martha Stewart butterfly punches.
Tim Holtz sentiment and crackle paint, chunky glitter.
Bicycle stamp-Unity
For baby girl Rem
Embossed the letters with T.H. distress inks (broken china, faded jeans, peeled paint), Cosmo Cricket paper and tiny type.  For baby boy Rowdy.
Unity Stamps, Spellbinders scalloped die.
Sizzix embossing folder, Core'dinations cardstock, Darcie Stamps, black embossing powder, spellbinders die, gems.
Unity Stamps and Pink Paislee papers
Unity Stamp
Frame and trees are Unity Stamps colored with Copics
Stamps are Unity, papers are Basic Grey
Frog from Stamping Up, Spellbinders dies
Papers are Graphic 45, stamp is Unity, used Rock Candy crackle paint and chunky glitter on the butterflies.

No comments: